Evens Time, Inc., values service-oriented team members who aspire to success not only financially, but also define success as fulfillment of truly assisting clients and colleagues with their workforce management, parking control, access control, and video surveillance solutions.
We invite you to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for positions that include sales, customer service (hardware and software knowledge both are necessary), and administrative support skills.
If we have a specific need, a complete job description will be found here. Thank you!
- Compare prices amongst various vendors in order to make sound purchasing decisions
- Work within a given budget to purchase goods and services
- Ensures that products are delivered in a timely manner and the quality of the goods is received
- Complete monthly inventory reporting and determine which items needs replenished
- Responsible for the management and organization of the warehouse
- Stage upcoming jobs to ensure all inventory is received
- Update project SmartSheet with inventory ordered and received for jobs
- Work with Project Management on any delays in products
- Entry of new item numbers
- Pulling various reports monthly to assure the accounting of both items received and open purchase order tracked
- Update job binder with proper paperwork
- QuickBooks Experience – 3-5 years
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Outlook
- Purchasing Experience – minimum 2 years
***Job duties/responsibilities are subject to change, alter, etc. at the discretion of the manager and/or owner without notice.