Evens Time, Inc., values service-oriented team members who aspire to success not only financially, but also define success as fulfillment of truly assisting clients and colleagues with their workforce management, parking control, access control, and video surveillance solutions.
We invite you to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for positions that include sales, customer service (hardware and software knowledge both are necessary), and administrative support skills.
If we have a specific need, a complete job description will be found here. Thank you!
PARCS Technician Assistant
We have an immediate opening for a Technician Assistant. The Technician Assistant will assist the Lead Technician in the installation of parking access and revenue control equipment. This Technician Assistant role could potentially lead into a Lead Technician role.
Technician Assistant responsibilities:
• Wiring terminations
• Equipment staging/testing
• Assisting lead technician
• Mounting equipment
• Any other duties as assigned by Lead Technician/Management
Technician Assistant Requirements
• Able to read schematics
• Able to operate hand and power tools
• Good communication skills
• Valid driver’s license
• Pass a background check and drug testing
• Must have willingness and aptitude to learn
• Able to work outside in all conditions
• Basic computer skills
Technician Assistant Benefits
• Normal work schedule is Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
• Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
Workforce Management Sales Representative
(timekeeping, HR, and payroll software sales)
- Furnishing proposals and quotations to prospects
- Preparing system demonstrations and presenting to prospects (hardware and software)
- Telemarketing and cold calling
- Attending trade shows and networking events
- Accurately completing paperwork for all sales activities and orders.
- Fast and accurate working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail (this is HIGHLY important, as each system integration is unique, and mistakes are costly!)
- Willingness to learn the proven sales activity model before trying other models
- Good LISTENING skills so the customer can be accurately quoted
- Friendly, outgoing personality and NOT afraid to cold call.