With an opening speed of up to 100 inches per second, the Spiral VT is engineered for speed, high cycles, airflow, visibility and security. Fresh air and ventilation reduce air pollutants, bad odors, the potential for mold growth and help regulate building air pressure. While they allow air flow, the rigid, aluminum perforated slats eliminate the need for a second rolling security grille. Crisp lines give the Spiral VT a stylish look that’s great for contemporary high-rise, mixed use parking, multi-family residential, institutional, and industrial applications.
Because anodized aluminum will not corrode, you can count on that look to last for many years under even the worst weather conditions.
- High Security – High-speed operation, rigid aluminum slat construction and optional locks provide unparalleled security.
- High Air Flow – Perforated slats circulate fresh
air and provide ventilation to reduce pollutants and mold growth and regulate building air pressure and carbon monoxide levels.
- Fast – Opens at up to 100 inches per second for improved traffic flow and to deter unauthorized access.
- Whisper Quiet – The unique Spiral roll-up design features no metal-to-metal contact for remarkably quiet operation.
- High Performance – The variable speed AC drive system, with soft acceleration and deceleration, smooths out routine stops and starts, virtually eliminating the clunking gear engagements associated with typical overhead door operation.
- Safe and Secure Design – The ventilated slat is specifically designed with perforations that allow for maximum air flow, but are small enough so security and safety are never compromised.