The Spiral Low Headroom Hurricane Zone Door brings high speed and high security to applications with unique space limitations in high velocity hurricane zones. Whether headroom is severely limited because of low ceilings, joists or other overhead obstructions, the LH-HZ is engineered for all types of low lintel challenges.
Clean lines and a refined structural design give the Spiral LH-HZ door a stylish and high-tech look. The anodized aluminum slats will not corrode, so you can count on that look to last for many years even under the worst weather conditions, including hurricanes.
- Miami-Dade NOA – Certified independent testing and Notice of Acceptance (NOA)
from Miami-Dade County Building Code Compliance Office – approved for use in High Velocity Hurricane Zones (HVHZ).
- Low Headroom – The low lintel design requires only 11 inches of clearance.
- High Security – Rigid, aluminum slat construction and optional integrated locking system provide unparalleled security.
- Fast and Smooth – Opens effortlessly at up to 60 inches per second for improved traffic flow and greater access control. Counterbalance incorporates custom-engineered springs without bungee cords.
- Lower Energy Costs – The fast opening and closing speeds minimize the air exchanged between climate controlled environments. A durable rubber membrane covers the reinforced hinges providing a tight seal.
- Quiet Operation – The high performance technology and low headroom angled track offer a quiet and unobtrusive operation.
- Total Digital Control – The highly advanced System 4® door controller enables precise door positioning, infinite speed adjustments and total control of all door functions.