When it was introduced with the first-ever Break-Away bottom bar, the Fast-Seal highspeed roll door changed the industry forever. Suddenly, a roll door is able to take a hit without suffering damage.
It is this concept around which the industry has grown, but no other manufacturer has matched the dependability or durability of the Fast-Seal with the original Break-Away bottom bar. This, along with its patented counterbalance and tension system, is why the Fast-Seal remains the best exterior high-speed fabric roll door on the market today.
- Fast – Opens at up to 50 inches per second.
- Safe – Dual electric photo eyes in side column and reversing edge in bottom bar. Optional, replaceable windows for visibility.
- Takes a Hit – Patented Break-Away™ bottom bar can be reset in just seconds, without tools, virtually eliminating downtime and repair costs.
- System II™ – Patented, independent design separates counterbalance from door tension permitting effective break away and the ability to handle high wind loads and negative pressure.
- Full Tension – Patented System II design provides proper counterbalance and panel tension at all times.
- Ry-Wi™ System – State-of-the-art wireless technology eliminates the need for a coil cord. Two-way communication and total frequency control ensure safety and eliminate interference.
- Low Maintenance – System II design comes with a lifetime warranty on all counterweights and tension springs.