The UCM6100 series IP PBX appliance is designed to bring enterprise-grade voice, video, data, and mobility features to small-to-medium businesses (SMBs) in an easy-to-manage fashion. This IP PBX series allows businesses to unify multiple communication technologies, such comprehensive voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools and facility access management onto one common network that that can be managed and/or accessed remotely. The UCM6100 series sports a 1GHz ARM Cortex A8 processor, 512MB RAM and 4GB flash. The secure and reliable UCM6100 series delivers enterprise-grade features without any licensing fees, costs-per-feature or recurring fees.
- Supports up to 500 users, 50 SIP trunk accounts, up to 60 concurrent calls
- Zero configuration provisioning of Grandstream SIP endpoints
- Strongest-possible security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS encryption
- Gigabit network ports with integrated PoE; Integrated NAT router on UCM6102
- Supports up to a 5-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Built-in call recording server; recordings accessed via web user interface
- Supports call queue for efficient call volume management
- Built-in Call Detail Records (CDR) for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
- Multi-language auto-attendant to efficiently handle incoming calls
- Integrated LDAP and XML phonebooks, flexible dial plan
- Supports any SIP video endpoint that using the H.264, H.263 and H.263+
- Supports voicemail and fax forwarding to email